* Includes 50 math problems/activities for Fifth Grade transitioning to Sixth Grade students to complete in the summer.
* Designated days to "study/review/practice math facts.
* Covers all math content strands: Number, Patterns, Geometry, Measurement, and Data.
* Great way for students to spiral review throughout the summer.
* Suggestion: Have students complete and bring back with a parent signature at the end of the summer for a "back to school" prize.
* Draw a picture to illustrate 3/7 x 1/2
* Use a ruler to find the perimeter of your bedroom in inches.