I know I love a great deal; so to hopefully help put a smile on your face, I'm pricing this packet at 50% off.
This “getting dressed for winter”
- themed packet, is jam-packed with all sorts of quick, easy & fun activities, which practice a variety of standards.
Click the PREVIEW for lots of samples!
There are easy-peasy activities for PK, as well as more challenging ones for K-1st, so you can mix & match
to fit the various levels
in your class.
The packet includes:
* Label the winter wear “color me” worksheets
, with matching full-color posters
for the teacher.
* “This is how we get ready!”
poster to help children know the order
they should put things on.
* “Color me” ordinal number, whole-group assessment.
* Picture cards to practice sequencing, ordinal numbers
and the correct order to put things on. Can be used as a poster, center
. Has matching BW bookmark.
* “Color me” ordinal number
worksheets, with full color matching posters.
* Picture & word
cards for an ordinal number game.
* A graphing
* 3 Emergent Reader
1. ”Let’s Go! Let’s Play In The Snow!”
Packed with lots of Dolch sight words
. Practices ordinal numbers.
There’s a full color teacher’s edition plus 2, BW options for students: a “color me” one, plus a “color, cut & glue” version.
2. “Wintry Colors”
With lots more Dolch sight words. Students read the simple sentences; add end punctuation
, trace, write & color the color words, then color the picture.
3. “My Winter Clothes”
keepsake emergent reader. Students complete the sentences by filling in the blanks with the color of their clothing, then coloring the pictures to match.
Includes a matching “Let’s Go!” label-me poster worksheet
option. As you can see by my samples, these turn out absolutely adorable, which makes for a sweet bulletin board
* A variety of worksheets which practice: contractions, plurals, alphabetical order, word recognition, compound words
that begin with snow, ordinal numbers & color words.
* 2 sets
of pocket chart-size, picture-word cards
for winter clothing. Use on your word wall
, as flashcards
, or cut in half to make puzzles
* A set of “trace, write & place” Elkonin box cards
for an independent center; with 2 matching worksheets.
* Word games:
worksheet, winter clothing word search
, “How many words can you make using the letters in jacket?” game, with a colorful 15-word answer key.
* 8, colorful “Dress the Child”
cards, with a variety of outfits. Use for an independent center
Use the matching BW options as a color, cut & glue
* A set of colorful clothing cards for sequencing, patterning
, & Memory Match or “I Have; Who Has?” games
* 8, color-me “In the winter I wear…” writing prompt bookmarks
* 12, clothing word cards to use for more games, with a “Write a Sentence”
* Colorful “Winter-Summer
Clothing Sort” center game
, with matching BW worksheets.
* 10 sets
of colorful clothing cards (red, orange, yellow, etc.) with matching word cards and sorting mats
Use for sorting, patterning, and a variety of games.
Mix & match with the “Colorful Mittens”
and “Colorful Hats”
for more card options.
* 21, “Dressed for Winter” number puzzles
, which practice counting forwards (1-20), backwards, plus skip counting
by 2s, 3s, 5s, & 10s.
I’ve also included some tips, tricks and posters to help motivate your students to want to get dressed as quickly as possible, saving your sanity and precious teaching time.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a Brrrrr-illiant winter, filled to the brim with fun & hot chocolate!
Click the link to see my Snowflake & Snowman activities.
Come join the fun on Facebook for my exclusive FREEBIES & Monthly Giveaways
Check out my educational Pinterest boards