Also included in
- If you’re looking for 50 states resources, then you’re in the right place. It's also nice to have some of the activities printed, and ready to go, in case you need a sub for the day and need a way to keep the kids engaged. This 50 states bundle provides you with 50 states flash cards for students$29.63$59.25Save $29.62
- 50 States Activities. Are your students struggling in their knowledge of the 50 States? This bundle offers four different 50 states activities to help your students learn their states. Save money compared to buying all four separately! Here is what this bundle includes:50 STATES BINGOThis 50 sta$3.50$5.00Save $1.50
- Geography Bundle. Here is a GREAT DEAL on 15 different printable Geography products to help you students enjoy the subject of Geography. Compared to purchasing each item separately you are getting an incredible savings, which is money in your pocket! Included in this package are the following ite$14.50$25.00Save $10.50
- Middle School Geography, Government, and Psychology Bundle -- 31 Products! When I started teaching middle school Social Studies over 17 years ago I was given a text book that was outdated, at an advanced reading level, and did not provide any supplemental material. I found myself completely on my$29.99$57.74Save $27.75
- I know what it's like on that night before school starts where you're thinking, "How can I get them excited about coming to Social Studies class?" Here are 10 resources that are going to take the stress off of you the night before the first day back because you'll know that you have plenty to keep$20.50$41.00Save $20.50
This 50 States Class Game is an activity I use in my Geography Unit to encourage students to be able to quickly identify each of the 50 states. This challenge is based on accuracy and then by time. The kids love it and it really pushes them to practice! Included in this purchase are instructions for the activity, a numbered states map, answer key, certificate to print off for the winner, and a MS Excel spreadsheet that is already set up for you to use with simple instructions to generate a master list.
This is one of those activities that the kids come back to my room year after year to see if the next wave of students have beaten their old score. Kids love to see if they can beat the teacher in this activity so have fun with it!
For a GREAT classroom management tool check out one of my BEST-SELLERS!
Connect with Surviving Social Studies...
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the ‘Follow Me’ next to my logo to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on www.survivingsocialstudies.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Surviving Social Studies
Copyright ©Surviving Social Studies. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.