The 50 State Adventure!
Learn all about the 50 states with this easy to use research project!
Do you students need to do a research project? If so, look no further!
The students will complete one page for each of the 50 states and make them into a nice keepsake book. This is a great end of the year project!
Research the states using the web, library books, or anything else you have in your classroom. I've found the kids love using the state flashcards or information I have printed off the internet. Once your students find out you are doing this project, they will add to the research materials from things they have at home! Flashcards, games, and all kinds of interesting stuff.
This can be done independently or with a partner. Easy to change up to meet the needs of all your learners. Once they get the hang of it, the students need little to no help.
This packet includes:
* detailed teacher directions
* pictures of setting up their folders to keep their project organized
* a sample of one page for a state so that students know what to do - easy to project for them to see
* a list of the 50 states to use a check list so they stay organized
* images of all 50 states to add to each page
* a cover page for the book
* a list of what to include on each page (both a projectable form and a printer friendly one for the kids)
* 2 extra activities for early finishers
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet.
You might also like:
Singular and Plural Nouns
Types of Sentences
VERBS – Become a Verb Superhero!
Common and Proper Nouns
Visit My TPT Store
Come Collaborate with me!
Blog (Smith’s Safari Adventures – Tracy Smith)
Want to receive email updates when I post new products, freebies, and SALES? Click the green star at the top to start following my store!
© Tracy Smith 2014