ALL 50 STATES IN A HUGE WORD SEARCH PUZZLE!
Your students will get a kick out of trying to find ALL 50 states in this huge puzzle.
They know how to use these word search puzzles and so do you.
Great filler activity - challenging and educational ~ Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON - Great lesson on “ITS, IT’S, YOUR, YOU’RE, THEY’RE, THEIR and THERE”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Engaging and effective. HOMOPHONES!
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT - 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR NOT Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
- EQUATIONS AND VARIABLES Two full worksheets of equations and variables that need solving. NOT for the beginner – challenging and guaranteed to make your students “think”. 20 equations with 2 BONUS questions at the end. High level work.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!