Also included in
- Are you needing some excellent ideas for a substitute teacher or those times when you need something fast? This bundle contains a variety of engaging resources from my store in a bundle format to help you save time and money. Get a whopping 25% off all included resources by buying this bundle forma$24.00$42.25Save $18.25
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$159.00$267.25Save $108.25
Help your students know all 50 states and capitals of the United States with this huge, MEGA-Pack of resources! This product is available in printable PDF, Google Classroom, and Google Forms. A crossword puzzle, word search, test blanks, word banks, and so many more options are also included in this MEGA-Pack! You will even get a mini-research project template for students to research their favorite state, as well as a creative writing template. Whether it be for a civics unit, history class, classroom centers, or emergency sub-plans, this pack has you covered! Your students will love learning the states as a whole nation or within smaller regions! This resource also includes Google Forms versions so you can assign a digital test through Google Classroom! Download the preview to sample many of the included pages.
⭐️ This resource is now DIGITAL! Tests, research project, and practice worksheets are all available in Google Forms and Google Slides! ⭐️
- United States Map test in worksheet format & as a digital Google Forms States Map Test
- Capitals test in worksheet format & a digital Google Forms Capitals Test
- Modified versions of each test
- Capitals crossword puzzle
- Blank study maps and complete study list
- Word banks for each modified test
- Practice worksheets by region or as a whole & a digital version in Google Slides
- Mini-research template on a state of choice & a digital version in Google Slides
- Creative writing template
- Over 20 pages of states & capitals resources
Thanks so much for stopping by! It's great to meet you! I hope this resource adds value to your classroom. If you have time, I'd love for you to leave a rating on this product with your awesome feedback, and make sure to follow Mister Harms for important updates and savings. I would also love to see how you've incorporated this product into your classroom. Feel free to post a photo of this resource in action and tag @misterharms so I can meet you! I hope you have a wonderful day!
You may also like:
Get Government: The Bundle and save big!