These 50 teeny tiny books using CVC and Dolch sight words have been created to supplement any reading and writing program. They use predictive text of varying difficulty so they can be used throughout the year with students at different levels.
The text is a dotted font which is not clear in the thumbnails
- 20 books with 7 sentence strips
- 30 books with 10 sentence strips
- 118 CVC (consonant, vowel, consonant) words (eg cat)
- 103 Dolch sight words (all pre-primer and primer words + 11 first grade + ‘love’)
- Plurals (adding s)
- Periods, question marks, exclamation marks, quotation marks and commas
Simple to use:
- just print the pages you need
- students read the sentences
- students trace the sentences
- students cut and assemble their books (just one staple)
- students re-read their books to themselves and others, preferably while running their finger under the text to increase focus
- they can keep their books in an envelope within reach for quick and easy reading and writing practice or prompts.
For non-American spellers, all pages using ‘mom’ are included at the end of the pack using ‘mum’.
Please check the preview for a closer look at this product.
If you have any questions regarding this product please type your question into my Ask a Question tab, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more ideas and freebies please visit my blog, Liz’s Early Learning Spot.
I wish you happy teaching and learning!
ALL PRODUCTS 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS.
Click on the star above to follow me and keep posted on new products.
Other Word Work Products
CVC Mazes: 80 CVC Words to Discover and Write
CVC Play Dough Mats: 105 CVC Words + 11 Nonsense Words to Make and Write
Find-A-Word Scenes: First Grade, Primer and Pre-primer Dolch Sight Words BUNDLE
Positional Words and Sentences: Australian Food and Animals
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License