50 U.S. States - Printable Student Resource Book
Use this printable 50 States book throughout the school year during your entire states curriculum!
It can be used to make individual books for each student, or to make classroom books to use as resource books for other projects. It can also be used to post individual pages on a bulletin board as each state is studied for a reusable whole-class resource.
In order to provide you with flexibility in designing your curriculum, I have included 9 different cover pages for to choose from in compiling your students’ state books. If you choose to make separate regional books, you can also choose which states are included in each region, depending on your curriculum.
* 50 U.S. States (for compiling all states in one book)
* Northeast States
* Southern States
* Southeast States
* Midwest States
* West States
* Southwest States
* New England States
* Mid-Atlantic States
**If your curriculum uses a different regional term, please let me know and I would be happy to make you a separate cover!
For the 50 state pages, there are 2 different versions!
Student Fill-in Version
* includes all 50 states (1/2 page each)
* includes the state picture, labeled
* asks students to fill in the following information:
state name, abbreviation, capital, nickname, state flower, state tree, state bird, state animal, major industries, major rivers, and a fun fact
* includes a line drawing version of the state flag for students to research and color in accurately
* this version can serve as a state project in and of itself. Once filled in, it can also serve as a resource book for students to find information for other projects.
Student Resource Book Version
* also includes all 50 states (1/2 page each), the state picture, and the state flag
* the information, such as capital, nickname, state tree, and rivers, are already included on each state’s page.
* this version can serve as a printable state resource for students to use to find information for other projects.
* Print resource books for each region to keep in your classroom resource library for students to use as they study the states
* Assign individual states to each student to study as a research project. They can use research skills to fill in the information on each state's page, color in the flag accurately, and present to the class or add to the class book
* as each state page is filled out (individually or as a class) it can be added to a state bulletin board to serve as a reference source for the class as they study the states
Please view the thumbnails and download the preview for more information about this product, and for images from within the book.
If you have additional questions, please visit the "Ask a Question" tab in my TpT store.
Thank you so much for looking!