- Product Description
The perfect creative writing prompts for your classroom!
This resource is a 50 page PDF that assists in the development of descriptive writing and language techniques. Each slide contains an engaging image and a prompt that encourages deep thinking and strong vocabulary. This can be used as a fun warm-up activity or full lesson, best suited for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grade.
Contains a magnificent variety of pictures that focus on: weather, seasons, animals, nature, man-made environments, celebrations, food, emotions, movements, humour and texture
Great for English content based on thinking imaginatively and creatively.
- Thinks imaginatively and creatively about familiar topics, ideas and texts when responding to and composing texts EN1-10C
- composes, edits and presents well-structured and coherent texts EN3-2A
- identifies and uses language forms and features in their own writing appropriate to a range of purposes, audiences and contexts EN2-7B
- identifies how language use in their own writing differs according to their purpose, audience and subject matter EN1-7B
- uses knowledge of sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary to respond to and compose clear and cohesive texts in different media and technologies EN3-6B
Please leave your rating below, it helps me a lot! Thank you
All images used have been:
a) created by Miss Simpson's Teaching Resources (me!)
b) approved for commercial purposes