Lots of fun math and literacy activities to help celebrate the 50th day of school!
Included in this download:
- Hands-on activity with putting 50 math manipulatives on a page in groups of 10
- “Happy 5Oth Day of School” signs in color and black and white
- Writing prompt: “What will you be doing when you are 50 years old?”
- 50 Autographs (2 different options to choose from)
- Complete the 50 chart
- Actions activity for kids to do different actions like “walk 50 steps”, etc.
- “Would You Rather?” printable for students to choose between two choices involving the number 50
- How many of the 50 states can your class name?
Click the green star above to be one of the first to hear about new resources, freebies, and special offers from my store. Thanks for stopping by!