Are you sick of writing research papers that put you and your audience asleep? Do you groan at the thought of a research trip to the library? Has your internet search engine blown a gasket? Do you wish there were a cool way to write research papers that both informed and entertained the reader like your favorite non-fiction books do? Are you lonely? Do you need a laugh? Do you want to learn how to make even your teacher laugh?
You’re in luck, help has arrived.
51 Wacky We-search Reports will teach you how to hunt for the best facts and turn them into cartoons, parody performances, jokes, wacky poetry and much, much more. And a We-search report is one that you do with friends so you won’t ever feel alone again. Promise.
Here are just a few of the silly reports you will learn how to write.
- World’s Thinnest books (A Guide to Vegetarian Living by T. Rex)
- Wacky Trading Cards ( I’ll trade you a Julius Caesar for an amoeba)
- Crazy Quotes (“One small step for man, oops, I think I just got a wedgie.”
- New Dollar Bills (got any I Have a Dream dollars?)
- Tacky Tabloids (Mama Wolves Barf for Babies))
- The After-Life Institute (take an 8 week mini-course with Alexander the Great)
- The Wacky Board Game (care to play Gandhi-land anyone.)
- Wacky Tests (Is Your Uncle an Inca? Take this simple test)
- The Recipe Poem (Suffragette Soufflé anyone?)