Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A geometry lesson meant to review Centers of Triangles after they have been introduced. It covers:
- What is a circumcenter, incenter, centroid, and orthocenter and what creates them?
- Identifying centers of triangles from various diagrams.
- Finding measurements using the properties of the different centers of triangles.
- student notes
- a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION that coincides perfectly with the notes
- and a two-page homework assignment
The PowerPoint presentation is very detailed and moves logically and sequentially through the student notes, giving more information along the way. It would even work for a substitute!
Be sure to check out other related items!