Do you want to be more organized? Do you love Melonheadz graphics? Then look no further because this set of editable binder covers and spines in a Bright Melonheadz theme is for you!
What do I get?
• 56 editable vertical text covers
• 56 editable horizontal text covers
• 56 matching 1" editable binder spines
• 56 matching 1.5" editable binder spines
• 56 matching 2" editable binder spines
• 56 matching 3" editable binder spines
• a 1 page list of binder labels suggestions
What fonts did you use?
If you want to use the fonts I used, you will need to download KG Always a Good Time and KG Second Chances Sketch. Both are free personal use fonts by Kimberly Geswein.
Do you love the Melonheadz themed?
Check these other items out:
• Editable Binder Covers and Spines
• Free Post it Note Planner
• Editable Avery Label 8163
• Editable Teacher Toolbox Labels
• 2-in-1 Editable Substitute Binder
• Writing Process Chart
• 22 and 39 Drawer Editable Labels
• Editable Post It Note Templates - 7 sizes
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!