This is an assessment that is aligned with the 5.NBT.5 common core math standard.
The assessment includes 10 multiple choice questions.
-10 problems on the NBT.5 standard broken down as:
(1) problem on identifying the error made when using the standard algorithm.
(1) problem on solving for the product when given two numbers.
(1) problem on finding the largest product through a table.
(3) problems on identifying equivalent multiplication expressions.
(4) word problems: one 2-digit by 2-digit, one 4-digit by 2-digit, and two 3-digit by 2-digit.
An answer key is included in the document. The questions were designed in such a way as to what a student would see on their end of grade test.
This assessment would go well with my other product that covers the learning of this standard: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/5NBT5-SMART-Board-Lessons-83-Slides-1-week-of-instruction-2051216
Please let me know how I can improve these for you. Thank you for your interest in my product!