This is an assessment that is aligned with the 5.NF.1 common core math standard.
The assessment includes 10 multiple choice questions.
-10 problems on the NF.1 standard broken down as:
(2) problems on using multiplication to find a common denominator.
(1) problem on identifying the correct equation involving addition with fractions.
(2) problems on using fraction models to add/subtract fractions with unlike denominators.
(1) problem on estimating the answer after solving a problem with unlike denominators.
(4) word problems on adding/subtracting fractions with unlike denominators, two each.
An answer key is included in the document. The questions were designed in such a way as to what a student would see on their end of grade test.
This assessment would go well with my other product that covers the learning of this standard: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/5NF1-SMART-Board-Lessons-108-Slides-1-week-of-instruction-2129068
Please let me know how I can improve these for you. Thank you for your interest in my product!