Have fun while practicing fraction addition and subtraction with this scavenger hunt bingo game.
Multiple ways to play
- Teacher instructions
- 24 problem cards
- 6 blank problem cards to add your own problems
- Student answer sheets for recording work
- 12 different filled in bingo cards
- 6 blank bingo cards to add your own solutions
- Answer key
Multiple ways to play...
Bingo Scavenger Hunt:
• Randomly place the problem cards around your classroom
• Give each student or pair of students a bingo card
• Give each student a set of answer sheets
• Have each student or pair of students go around the room to the problem cards and solve the problems on their answer sheet.
• Once students find the solution, they mark the solution off on their bingo cards with an x.
• Give each student a bingo card
• Draw a problem card at random and display to the class.
• Each student solves the problem independently on their answer sheet in the appropriate box.
• Then, they mark the answer with an x on their bingo card.
• Create addition problem cards and bingo cards to make it more challenging.
• Or simply use as task cards