This is an assessment that is aligned with the 5.NF.7 common core math standard.
The assessment includes 10 multiple choice questions.
-10 problems on the NF.7 standard broken down as:
(2) Problems on using a fact family to solve fraction division.
(2) Problems on using a variable to solve fraction division.
(2) Problems on choosing the scenario that matches the equation for fraction division.
(2) Word problems on a unit fraction divided by a whole.
(2) Word problems on a whole divided by a unit fraction.
An answer key is included in the document. The questions were designed in such a way as to what a student would see on their end of grade test.
This assessment would go well with my other product that covers the learning of this standard: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/5NF7-SMART-Board-Lessons-114-Slides-1-week-of-instruction-2216286
Please let me know how I can improve these for you. Thank you for your interest in my product!