PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Have your students utilize their pattern analyzing skills with this graphing project. A rubric is also included with this project.
· Students will create 3 separate function tables and three sets of corresponding terms.
· Students will decide on the title of the corresponding terms: (: X-number of students/Y- number of lunches purchased) (X- number of classrooms/Y- number of desks), (X- number of books/Y- amount spent on books) etc.
· Students will use the corresponding terms to create ordered pairs for each function table.
· Students will explain the rule for each column of the function table.
· Students will explain the relationship between each set of corresponding terms and create a comparison statement for each function table, (example: the number of lunches purchased is 2 times the amount of students)
· Students will create 1 coordinate plane for each function table.
· Students will label the coordinate plane with each axis title, origin, and correct axis spacing and numbering.
· Students will plot the ordered pairs on the coordinate plane and label the ordered pairs for each plot.
· Students will connect the plots using a ruler or template.