Seven amazing "back to school" resources for 5th graders.
Just a few of the activities in this bundle include: reviewing classroom procedures in a fun creative way, reviewing important reading skills, practicing editing skills, organizing goals into fun poetry projects and using humorous "back to school" reader's theaters scripts to instantly assess your student's reading levels. You'll feel like you have everything you need to fill your first few weeks with engaging lessons. A great inconspicuous way to hit the standards the very first week of school! Hands-on, creative and fun lessons your students will love!
Aligned to CCSS/STAAR 5th grade standards and most all other 5th grade curricula!
Resources included with this bundle:
1.Reading Basic Skills and Text Structure Review/ Fun "Summer Themed", Back To School Reading Activities!
2. Back to School "Editing Practice", Activities that offer editing opportunities in a fun, engaging way.
3. Back to School Reader's Theater Scripts that review genres and instantly assess your student's reading skills in an authentic way.
4. Back to School Poetry Projects, A fun way to get your students writing from day one!
5. How to Be a Success, Back to School Writing Projects, Great for building self-esteem the first few weeks!
6. Higher Level Back to School Take Home Essay Questions to assess your students writing levels and gain a better understanding of their personal beliefs and interests.
7.Complete 5th Grade Back to School Unit, with procedural activities, "get to know you" activities, group activities and more.
All items also sold separately.
To take a closer look at all of the resources in this bundle, click on each individual link below:
Back To School Text Structure, Reading Skills Review Activities!
Back to School Reader's Theater Scripts
Back to School Editing: Spelling, Punctuation, Capitalization and More!
Back To School Differentiated Poetry Projects!
BACK TO SCHOOL "How To Be A Success" Writing Projects!
"Higher Level" Back to School "Get To Know Students" Writing Prompt Activity
5th Grade, "First Few Days" Complete Unit