Seven amazing "back to school" literacy resources for 5th graders.
From reviewing important reading skills, practice editing, to even reader's theaters scripts to instantly assess your student's reading levels; don't miss this bundle of creative "one of a kind" products. Everything you need to start the year off right.
Resources included with this bundle:
1.Reading Basic Skills and Text Structure Review/ Fun "Summer Themed", Back To School Reading Activities!
2. Back to School "Editing Practice", Activities that offer editing opportunities in a fun, engaging way.
3. Back to School Reader's Theater Scripts that review genres and instantly assess your student's reading skills in an authentic way.
4. Back to School Poetry Projects, A fun way to get your students writing from day one!
5. How to Be a Success, Back to School Writing Projects, Great for building self-esteem the first few weeks!
6. Higher Level Back to School Take Home Essay Questions to assess your students writing levels and gain a better understanding of their personal beliefs and interests.
7.Complete 5th Grade Back to School Unit, with procedural activities, "get to know you" activities, group activities and more.
All items also sold separately.
To take a closer look at all of the resources in this bundle, click on each individual link below:
Back To School Text Structure, Reading Skills Review Activities!
Back to School Reader's Theater Scripts
Back to School Editing: Spelling, Punctuation, Capitalization and More!
Back To School Differentiated Poetry Projects!
BACK TO SCHOOL "How To Be A Success" Writing Projects!
"Higher Level" Back to School "Get To Know Students" Writing Prompt Activity
5th Grade, "First Few Days" Complete Unit