Check out the video demonstration on YouTube.
This lesson plan set was created around the Common Core State Standards and COMPASS (Louisiana’s teacher evaluation version of the Danielson Model). It includes a 5th grade lesson plan template for reading. Each PDF plan includes the following:
• Common Core State Standards (dropdown menu)
• Materials (dropdown menu)
• Differentiation (dropdown menu)
• Assessment (dropdown menu)
• Lesson Objectives (editable box)
• Interdisciplinary Connection
• Lesson Activities (editable box)
• Reteaching & Enrichment (editable box)
• Accommodations for Special Students (editable box)
• Questions Box
• Student Choice Box(editable box)
• Student Led Discussion Box (editable box)
I tried to include each component of the COMPASS rubric in the template. This PDF is partially editable and allows you to save and print the form with your entered text. Please contact me with any questions before you purchase the set. k-5 templates are available in my store. I am currently working on revising the other elementary lesson plan templates, so check back if you’re interested in a different grade level.