It's a Christmas Math Themed "Show What You Know" activity. This activity is a perfect review of a few 5th grade math skills, in addition to creating a fun hallway or bulletin board display.
There are 6 pages included. Those 6 pages are made up of: Black/White set, Color set, and answer key pages. The color and black and white are the SAME problems - just offering a choice of black/white vs. color.
For this fun Christmas math craftivity, students will solve the problems, color the pictures, cut the two pages out, and glue them together. It's a fun way to get in the holiday spirit, and it makes a perfect display to show off their math skills.
I have also included an answer key, so that you can grade it if you would like.
This activity is perfect for a Christmas math center, morning work, homework, whole class graded activity, and even for a sub activity.... so many ways to use in the classroom.
The title of this math review sheet is "Happy Holidays!".... Students will show what they know by reviewing these skills:
• 2 multiplication problems of three digits by two digits - using standard algorithm
• 2 decimal multiplication problems using standard algorithm
• 4 problems using multiplication or division by powers of 10.
• 3 Comparing decimals
• 4 problems of finding the least common denominator of fractions
• 2 rounding decimals
• 4 problems of turning improper fractions into mixed numbers
• 4 problems of adding or subtracting fractions with uncommon denominators
(simplify if needed)
I hope your kids enjoy this fun Christmas math craftivity! Have a blessed holiday season. ~Molly
Please, if you ever see any mistakes on the skill sheet of answer key... just send me a quick message before you rate the product, and I will have it corrected in a jiffy! Thank you so much!