Do you want to celebrate the holiday season while your students practice many basic operations and key math concepts for 5th grade? If you're ready for your students to have fun while learning Math, use these CCSS aligned, paperless, no-prep, interactive mystery pictures as a highly engaging learning activity! This pixel art is in Google Sheets format, perfect for Google Classroom.
Have your students practice:
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing decimals to hundredths
- multiplying by powers of 10
- multiplying by 10 or 100 or 1,000 or 10,000
- there's also a free extra product thrown into this bundle with multiplication facts practice (it's also got some really basic addition and subtraction practice if you have students working below a Grade 5 level - I included it for free for the times tables practice that most Grade 5's could benefit from!)
- math centers
- morning work
- digital exit slips
- test prep
-virtual learning, e-Learning or distance learning
- additional practice/early finishers
What a great way to check for understanding while celebrating the holiday season and getting a massive discount by buying a bundle.
Your students will LOVE these digital mystery pictures!
How Do Mystery Pictures Work?
Each Mystery Picture begins with a blank white box and 20 questions to complete. As students fill in the answer to each question, part of the mystery picture is revealed. If the student types the wrong answer, the box will turn pink and they can try again. This makes this resource completely self-checking. Once all the answers are filled in, the picture will be completely revealed.
This digital resource is in Google Sheets format:
- Made for Google Classroom or Google Drive
- Easy to see that students have completed the questions and have them correct
- Fun and engaging as students slowly uncover the mystery picture!
See the Mystery Picture in action here: Mystery Picture Demonstration