Also included in
- Motivate your students with these NO-PREP games! This huge bundle includes 95 engaging games, which are perfect for practicing 5th grade math standards throughout the entire school year. These games are perfect for small groups and centers, or can even be used as informal assessment tools!Best of al$30.50$35.90Save $5.40
Motivate your students with these NO-PREP games! Included are 12 engaging games, which are perfect for practicing key 5th grade decimal place value standards: writing decimals, comparing decimals, ordering decimals, and rounding decimals! These games support Common Core standards 5.NBT.3 and 5.NBT.4.
This pack includes 12 print-and-play games for practicing these 5th grade skills:
Reading and writing decimals to thousandths:
• Writing decimals in word form
• Writing decimals in fraction form
• Writing decimals in expanded form using decimals and fractions
• Writing decimals in word form, expanded form, and fraction form
• Determining the greater decimal
• Determining the lesser decimal
• Comparing decimals to thousandths using <, >, and =
• Ordering decimals from least to greatest
• Ordering decimals from greatest to least
• Rounding decimals to the nearest tenth
• Rounding decimals to the nearest hundredth
• Rounding decimals to any place
Note: All decimals in this pack are to thousandths.
These games are so simple to use and require very minimal prep - just print, grab some basic materials, and play! They are perfect to use in math centers or as extension activities when students complete their work!
Included with this 5th Grade Decimals Games Pack:
• Instructions for play
• 12 printable games
• Answer keys for all of the games
Want to learn more about the games included? Check out the preview file above.
Think ahead and save $$ by buying this math games pack as part of this discounted
If you enjoyed these 5th grade games, you may also like these other differentiated and standards-aligned 5th grade game packs:
You might also like these related 5th grade math resources by Games 4 Gains:
We love to hear what you think! Please leave your feedback on this resource to earn credit points to save money on future purchases!
Click on the green ★ above to follow my store to get notifications of new resources, sales, and freebies!
Connect with me on social!
Created by Brittney Field, © Games 4 Gains, LLC.
This purchase is for single classroom use only. Sharing this resource with multiple teachers, an entire school, or an entire school system is strictly forbidden. Multiple licenses are available at a discount.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.