Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Place Value Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for Fourth Grade math.
Use your mind to find Three of a Kind! Your students will show that they have a strong grasp of understanding decimal number sense when they are finished with this game. Using their knowledge of decimals and place value, the players will match the number cards with the Placement Sheet that best suits each Placement’s Sheet’s instructions.
This product includes two different games. It is suitable for a station during math workshop, during whole group instruction, or during guided math.
Included in these 2 games:
• 10 - Three of a Kind Placement Sheets (in each game)
• 30 - Number Cards (in each game)
- Working with place value through the thousandths
- Placement of numbers within a range
- .1 .01 and .001 more or less than a number
- Rounding to the nearest whole number
- Recognizing the place and value of a digit within a number
If you are interested in this product, you may want to purchase Mathtastic's 5th Grade Decimal Place Value Games MEGA Bundle for Common Core. You will get this great game and 9 other fun place value games at a greatly reduced price! Click the link below to check it out:
Mathtastic's 5th Grade Decimal Place Value Games MEGA Bundle for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!