PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
9.23 MB | 36 pages
Reading and Writing Decimals 'Clip and Flip' Cards for 5th grade contains 64 self-correcting cards to help students practice reading and writing decimals to thousandths in fraction form, word form, expanded form using decimals, and expanded form using fractions.
These task cards were designed to specifically support Common Core standard 5.NBT.A.3.A: Read and write decimals to thousandths using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form, e.g., 347.392 = 3 × 100 + 4 × 10 + 7 × 1 + 3 × (1/10) + 9 × (1/100) + 2 × (1/1000).
These cards contain problems to help students practice and master the following skills:
• Decimal numerals → fraction form
• Fraction form → decimal numerals
• Decimal numerals → word form
• Word form → decimal numerals
• Decimal numerals → expanded form using decimals
• Expanded form using decimals → decimal numerals
• Decimal numerals → expanded form using fractions
• Expanded form using fractions → decimal numerals
On top of being aligned to the standards, these Reading and Writing Decimals 'Clip and Flip' Cards are so simple for students to use! Students use clothespins or paper clips to clip the answer to the question on the card. Then, they flip over the card to check their answer.
Included with these Reading and Writing Decimals 'Clip and Flip' Cards:
• Instructions for single player and multi-player use
• 64 'Clip and Flip' cards
Want to learn more about what you'll get? Check out the preview file above!