Also included in
- This resources covers every Common Core ELA standard in multiple ways (Reading Literature, Reading Information, Writing, Speaking & Listening, and Language). Posters will help you to present and post the scales for students, the Assessments will help you to objectively differentiate student grou$135.00$179.00Save $44.00
Would you like a NO PREP Distance Learning experience? Here's another digital learning tool using Google Apps Forms for Google Classroom. Self-grading forms for homework, practice, reading response, quiz, review, or assessment. Forms come with 4 different levels of differentiation to align to Marzano Learning Goals and Proficiency Scales. Hugely helpful for reinforcing vocabulary and English Language Arts concepts. The forms include reading passages, multiple choice and short response questions, answers keys and points assigned. All of your student answers will be collected in a spreadsheet for fast and easy grading. No need to scroll through a million student work slides! “ANY TEXT” reading response forms can be assigned for repeated skill practice! There’s NO wasted work time because every single form is aligned to a Core standard for your grade level.
*As of July 2020 - Now includes GOOGLE FORMS for every Reading Literature and Information Standard! SAVE over 30% by purchasing these items together.
The following learning goals and scales are designed with the idea that students learn skills and understand concepts in a progressive way. The scale is broken down into four categories, 1-4, for each common core standard. Each category has its own learning goal. These levels can also be aligned to Bloom’s or Marzano’s Taxonomy of easiest – hardest cognitive skills (Recall/Retrieval, Comprehension, Analysis, and Knowledge Utilization).
4. Level 4 indicates an advanced knowledge of the skill.
3. Level 3 represents proficiency in each math standard. see the stars*
2. Level 2 will include content from the previous grade level and new vocabulary that must be applied correctly for mastery of level 3.
1. Level 1 will either be derived from sub-skills of the standard, or from the background knowledge of earlier grade levels.
Help students by allowing them to REVIEW concepts during their independent work! These ELA Google Forms walk students through 4 levels of differentiation based on Marzano Learning Goals and Proficiency Scales research. Students review EASY learning goals from previous grade levels in sections, “Levels” 1 and 2. These first two levels set them up to see simple examples of the connections between what they know, and what they must do this year. “Level” 3, or section 3, includes questions they should master this year. “Level” 4 includes optional enrichment tasks for your advanced thinkers. Make ELA easier for students and parents with Leveled Assessment practice tasks! Use the reading passages given, or assign the “ANY TEXT” worksheets as independent reading response forms.
THIS document includes a pdf version and Google Forms for Every Reading Literature Standard RI 1-10...
1. An index listing the 4 Leveled Learning Goals to each Core Standard
2. Reading passages appropriate for each grade level. See the “Passages” Forms
3. Four leveled assessment pages for EACH RI LEARNING STANDARD 1-10 that align to the four levels of the learning scale (1-4). These are based on the specific reading passages given. (Standard RI10 includes Running Records for fluency monitoring).
4. A second set of four leveled assessment pages for EACH RI LEARNING STANDARD 1-9 that align to the four levels of the learning scale (1-4). This second set can be used with “ANY TEXT” and includes general questions relating to each Learning Objective. 5. A detailed ANSWER KEY with sample answers for written explanations.
Using learning goals and scales can encourage students to take ownership of their learning by recognizing what they already know, and creating a clear goal of what they are expected to learn by the end of the year.
Thank you for your interest in this product! You may also like...