5th End of the Year ELA and Math: Countdown to Summer, 5 Weeks of Learning and Fun - Make the end of the year something to look forward to! This pack is perfect for reading, writing, and math fun or to prepare for end of the year 5th grade ELA and math testing! This pack includes 5 weeks of end of the year ELA and math review activities. It was designed to make reviewing 5th grade reading, writing, and math skills engaging and fun for students, with little teacher prep required! Download the preview to see sample activities, the included activities, and a sample 5 week schedule of activities!
The 5th grade end of the year ELA and Math unit contains the following:
A 13 day unit based on the book by Barbara Robinson.
4 mini projects that lasts 3 days per project. The units are designed to review key content from the school year.
The mini projects are:
Each mini project comes with
These mini projects were designed to be be academic and meaningful for students, but require little teacher prep or materials. They are open ended enough that they can be used with many topics, but they are structured enough so students can complete them.
There are also 25 additional end-of-the-year activities for students! These activities were designed to be “stand alone activities” and you can use 1 each day, pick and choose which activities to use, or use them in any order. These activities were designed to help students reflect upon the school year, require little to no teacher prep, and keep students engaged in academics until the last day of school!
These 5th grade no-prep, end of the year ELA activities include the following:
The key features of this 5 week end of the year 5th grade math review include:
* The pack includes 5, one week mini-units designed to review key grade level concepts. The 5th grade math concepts include:
* There is a daily 5th grade math practice sheet (perfect for homework, independent, or extra practice)
* The pack includes a daily high engagement 5th grade math activity following the schedule below:
* The activities are high engagement and many are student led; this is allows time for teachers to meet with small groups, complete assessments, or complete end of the year tasks
* This pack is perfect for 5th grade math fun after testing or to review for end of the year math assessments!
*****Check out the preview for a complete table of contents of 5th grade math activities!
This pack includes everything you need to make end of year 5th grade math lots of fun with little teacher prep! You can use the activities in this pack in any order and pick and choose the ones you want to use with your class. The games can be laminated and used again for additional review. It is a terrific way to make the end of the year math academic and fun!
If you are looking for more end of the year fun, check out these units:
For more 5th grade end of the year review and fun check out the resources below:
For more end of the year fun check out the end of the year items in my TPT store!