Also included in
- Are you a 5th grade science teacher in North Carolina? Then this digital interactive notebook bundle is for you! This bundle is for 7 digital interactive notebooks that cover every standard and will last you the entire year! These are aligned to the NC essential standards for science. You will LOVEPrice $28.99Original Price $35.00Save $6.01
- Are you looking for 5th grade science plans aligned to North Carolina Standards? This resource is for all of my 5th grade science Unit Lesson Plans, for approximately 121 days* worth of activities. These plans give you everything you need except for physical items (computers, index cards, whiteboardPrice $119.00Original Price $170.86Save $51.86
- Are you a North Carolina science teacher who teaches 3rd 4th and 5th grade? Then this digital interactive notebook bundle is for you! This bundle is for 22 digital interactive notebooks that cover every NC science standard for third, fourth and fifth grade. You will LOVE these digital notebooks asPrice $69.99Original Price $90.98Save $20.99
Are you a teacher getting ready to teach force and motion? You will LOVE this 5th Grade Force & Motion Digital Interactive Notebook (aligned to 5th Grade NC Essential Standards Science 5.P.1). Saves time, paper and provides great content to help your student learn all about force & motion.
What is included?
- Student digital notebook (via Google Slides™) where students follow along with coordinating teacher presentation that the teacher displays and take down important notes (via typing, dragging/dropping, matching, etc.)
- Student notebook includes extra blank pages that can be used to add notes, relevant YouTube videos or pictures from hands on activities done in the classroom
- Semi-Editable teacher presentation (you can edit definitions to fit the need of your students).
- 18 pages with graphic organizers and fantastic visuals
- Balanced v Unbalanced Forces
- Gravity, Mass & Weight
- Friction & Air resistance
- Newton's Laws
- Speed, Velocity & Acceleration
- Position, Distance & Direction
- Motion Time Graphs
- Force & it's effect on motion
- Mass & it's effect on motion
How to use this resource:
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- End of Unit Review
- Independent Practice
NC Essential Science: 5.P.1
Here are some other resources you might enjoy!
**If you would prefer FULL LESSON PLANS that this notebook click here to find the force & motion unit lesson plans**
Click the link below to find this same resource in Spanish!
If you enjoyed this resource don’t forget to my store for more awesome products and please RATE this product for TpT credits that you can use towards the purchase of more products!