The following set of 8 practices/assessments includes all specific fractions skills taught in 5th grade to prepare students for the STAAR test. All practices/assessments are properly aligned at the level of rigor expected to be taught in Texas. For those of you that don't teach in Texas, teaching fractions is teaching fractions.
1) Equivalent Fractions and Comparing & Ordering Fractions Pre CFA(5 questions)
2) Equivalent Fractions and Comparing & Ordering Fractions POST CFA (10 questions)
3) Prime/Composite, Common Factors, Equivalent Fractions (10 questions)
4) Equivalent Fractions (10 questions)
5) Comparing Fractions (10 questions)
6) Mixed and Improper Numbers (17 questions)
7) Adding & Subtracting Fractions with Common Denominators (10 questions)
8) Fractions Assessment (15 questions)
Hopefully this saves you some valuable time and allows you to spend more time on good lesson, since your assessments will be complete.