Products in this Bundle (37)
showing 1-5 of 37 products
Google Paperless Practice - 5th Grade Google Classroom Math Bundle for All Standards
Engage your students in practicing all of 5th grade Common Core math standards with these interactive DIGITAL resources that work with Google Slides™. No more copies to be made, no more printer ink, and no more lost papers! Plus, students will love interacting with the movable pieces and typing their responses on these slides!
SAVE $$ when you purchase the bundle instead of purchasing digital resources individually!
Want to learn all about what you'll get in this bundle? Click on the links below to learn more about digital resources included. You'll get 37 Google Slides resources when you purchase the bundle!
- Understanding Place Value
- Multiplying and Dividing by Powers of 10
- Reading and Writing Decimals
- Comparing and Ordering Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Multiplying Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
- Dividing Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
- Adding Decimals
- Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying Decimals by Single-Digit Numbers
- Multiplying Decimals by Decimals
- Dividing Decimals by Single-Digit Numbers
- Dividing Decimals by Decimals
- Writing and Evaluating Expressions
- Adding Fractions
- Subtracting Fractions
- Adding Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Interpreting Fractions as Division
- Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers and Fractions
- Calculating Area with Fractional Side Lengths
- Fraction Multiplication as Scaling
- Dividing Unit Fractions and Whole Numbers
- Metric Measurement Conversions
- Customary Measurement Conversions
- Elapsed Time and Time Conversions
- Line Plots with Fractions
- Volume with Unit Cubes
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms and Additive Volume
- Graphing Ordered Pairs
- Real World Problems on the Coordinate Plane (Line Graphs)
- Classifying 2D Figures
- Graphing Numbers Patterns on the Coordinate Plane
- Multi-Step Word Problems
- Measurement Word Problems
- Fraction Word Problems
If you have a Google classroom, these activities are sure to make practicing these key skills way more fun than if they were done with paper and pencil.
IMPORTANT: These are digital resources, so please only purchase this resource if you have the capabilities in your classroom to use it (computers, laptops, or tablets, Internet access, and a Google account).
If you have any issues with this resource, please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com. I'll be happy to try to help you!
We love to hear what you think! Please leave your feedback on this resource to earn credit points to save money on future purchases!
Click on the green ★ above to follow my store to get notifications of new resources, sales, and freebies!
Connect with me on social!
Created by Brittney Field, © Games 4 Gains, LLC.
This purchase is for single classroom use only. Sharing this resource with multiple teachers, an entire school, or an entire school system is strictly forbidden. Multiple licenses are available at a discount.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.