Products in this Bundle (53)
showing 1-5 of 53 products
This resource includes EVERYTHING you need to teach, practice, and assess the language standards for 5th grade!
This resource includes resources for the language standards only. It does not include activities for the reading or writing standards.
In this MEGA Bundle, you will get:
1. 5th Grade Language Supplemental Packs: Posters, Practice Printables, Daily Work, and Assessments
Note: I have also included a digital set of the posters included in each of these packs. You may use these to help with test prep or distance learning.
2. Grammar Task Cards for EVERY 5th Grade Language Standard: Over 700 printable and digital task cards!
3. Choice Boards: 23 grammar choice boards to offer you students variety and choice in both printable and digital formats
4. Roll and Answer Partner Games: 37 easy-to-use grammar centers
5. Test Prep Centers: 9 test prep activities with a “Rock the Test” theme
6. Language Review:: 20 Days of spring language/grammar review in both digital and printable formats
7. Digital Grammar Practice: 15 Self-Grading Google Forms!
8. Grammar Sorts: 21 grammar sorts in both printable and digital versions ADDED 5/3/2021
From task cards to partner games to assessments, this resource has everything you need to teach 5th Grade ELA language standards!
This resources aligns with these 5th Grade Language Common Core Standards.
L.5.1. Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
Explain the function of conjunctions, prepositions, and interjections in general and their function in particular sentences.
L.5.2. Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
L.5.3. Use knowledge of language and its conventions when writing, speaking, reading, or listening.
L.5.4. Determine or clarify the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words and phrases based on grade 5 reading and content, choosing flexibly from a range of strategies.
L.5.5. Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships, and nuances in word meanings.
L.5.6. Acquire and use accurately grade-appropriate general academic and domain-specific words and phrases, including those that signal contrast, addition, and other logical relationships.
You may also like: