Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess!
These math booklets are organized by standard, so you will save time planning your small group lessons. Please take a look at the preview for a closer look at the tri-folds.
Set #1: Operations and Algebraic Thinking (9 tri-folds)
Set #2: Number & Operations in Base 10 (21 tri-folds)
Set #3: Number & Operations - Fractions (21 tri-folds)
Set #4 : Measurement & Data (12 tri-folds)
Set #5 : Geometry (12 tri-folds)
* Editable Small Group Lesson Plan Template
* Level of Mastery Pages
WAYS TO USE:
* Introduce a specific standard whole group
* Use in small group to practice/reteach a specific standard
* Place in an independent math workshop center
* Use the 3rd tri-fold as an ASSESSMENT!
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Click to Download 5 FREE Tri-Folds Here
DIGITAL MATH RESOURCES:
- Interactive Math SLIDES: digital, interactive math centers
- Paperless Math FORMS: digital, self-checking version of my math tri-folds.
** READ BLOG POST ** You will find a detailed blog post on how I use these math tri-folds during guided math groups. FREE editable lesson plan templates that go along with the tri-folds make planning for small groups a simple task!
MORE MATH TRI-FOLDS