Language instruction doesn’t have to be rote and boring! Definitely not if you use language centers to help your students review and practice the language standards in an engaging way.
This MEGA bundle of language centers contains everything you need to implement language centers in your 5th grade common core classroom for the ENTIRE YEAR!
From task cards to partner games, this resource has a great variety of consistent language centers that your students will love.
This resources aligns with the 5th Grade Language Common Core Standards.
Here is what is included in this bundle (Click on each resource to see more details):
1. Task Cards for EVERY 5th Grade Language Standard:
6 Sets with over 250 Task Cards in all!
2. Choice Boards
: 6 Language Choice Boards to Offer Your Students Variety and Choice
3. Roll and Answer Partner Games
: 37 Ready-To-Use Language Games
4. Test Prep Centers
: 9 Test Prep Centers with a “Rock the Test” Theme to Use Before State Testing
Here are some suggested ways to use this HUGE resource:
• Have one day a week be a “language center day” where they review the language skill from the week or any previous skills.
• If you use Daily 5 or other literacy centers, place these in a center.
• Use the choice boards for early finishers.
This resource is deeply discounted to offer you the most value, but each resource can also be purchased separately.
You may also like:
5th Grade Language Teaching Resources BUNDLE5th Grade Common Core Language ReviewSeasonal/Holiday Themed Language Task Cards: Complete Set