Get ready to chop literally HOURS off your weekly lesson planning!
5th Grade Lesson Planner: All Subjects (for Google Drive & MS Excel)
~ FREE VERSION
What is the Complete Lesson Planner?
The Complete Lesson Planner is a tried & tested digital lesson plan book. It includes professionally designed templates for all core K-5 subjects: Reading, Writing, Word Knowledge, Guided Reading, Math, Science, & Social Studies.
Why is it such a great tool?
The Complete Lesson Planner chops literally hours off your weekly planning time by using a wide variety of drop-down lists for:
• Learning Standards: Common Core (ELA/Math), Next Generation Science Standards, C3 Framework
• Common Core-Aligned Skills & Strategies for Reading & Writing
• Genres, Reading Levels (Lexile, A-Z, DRA, IRLA)
• Student lists for running records & guided reading groups
The online Google Drive version of The Complete Lesson Planner allows you to..
• access your lesson plans from any computer with a browser & Internet.
• plan collaboratively online with other teachers.
• share a link to your plans with your principal, teachers, & even parents.
Included in this download:
- The Complete Lesson Planner (MS Excel)
- The Complete Lesson Planner User Guide (PDF)
- Link to Google Drive version of The Complete Lesson Planner
Teacher Reviews of The K-5 Complete Lesson Planner:
"sooo sooo excited about this!!!!!! I've paid for a million lesson plan templates in hopes of finding the perfect one - with no luck. I think I have finally found "the one" -- I can't wait to use it next year. I love how easy it is to customize." ~ 4th Grade Teacher
"Awesome product! This will save so much time lesson planning!!!" ~ 3rd Grade Teacher
"Can't wait to put this to use. Amazing!" ~ 2nd Grade Teacher
"Most amazing document I have ever seen!!" ~ 2nd Grade Teacher
"THANK YOU, THANK YOU! OMG THANK YOU!!!!" ~ 2nd Grade Teacher
"Wow - I just downloaded and played with it and read your great tutorial. I am so pleased with this and so excited to find something so incredibly helpful! Wow, wow, wow! Thank you so much!" ~ 4th Grade Teacher
"This is a beautiful planning helper. Thank you for your time and efforts in providing this little gem!" ~ 4th Grade Teacher
"Thank you for this!! It is amazing. More people should benefit from your hard work. I am going to spread the word." ~ Kindergarten Teacher
Teacher & Ed Software Developer