5th Grade Math Assessments Measurement & Data (5.MD) Common Core
What is included:
► a 1-page quick assessment for EVERY standard in the MEASUREMENT AND DATA
domain for 5th grade
► a CLASS TRACKING SHEET
to look at all of your students progress at a glance
Being a math teacher myself, I created this resource to assess my students on the each standard of the curriculum. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to use:
This resource can be used as homework, assessments, test prep, group work or math centers!
Common Core Aligned:
* 5.MD.1 - Convert among different-sized standard measurement units within a given measurement system...
* 5.MD.2 - Make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit (1/2, 1/4, 1/8). Use operations on fractions for this grade to solve problems involving information presented in line plots.
* 5.MD.3 - Recognize volume as an attribute of solid figures and understand concepts of volume measurement.
* 5.MD.4 - Measure volumes by counting unit cubes, using cubic cm, cubic in, cubic ft, and improvised units.
* 5.MD.5 - Relate volume to the operations of multiplication and addition and solve real world and mathematical problems involving volume.
This resource is included in the following BUNDLES:
* 5th Grade Standards-Based Common Core Assessments
* 5th Grade Math Common Core MEGA BUNDLE
More Standard-Based Assessments:
5th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
6th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
More 5TH GRADE review:
* 5th Grade Math MAZES, RIDDLES & COLORING ACTIVITIES BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math PROBLEM SOLVING BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses
to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.