Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Are you looking for engaging TEKS math activities, math practice worksheets, and math assessments to help your students master the TEKS?This best-selling resource includes everything you need to review, practice, and evaluate TEKS standards for Reporting Categories 1, 2, 3, and 4 during math worksho$92.64$115.80Save $23.16
Are you looking for engaging activities to teach TEKS for 5th grade math?
This best-selling resource includes everything you need to review, practice, and evaluate TEKS standards for Reporting Categories 1, 2, 3, and 4 during math workshop, math stations, or whole-class instruction to help your students master the fifth-grade STAAR test!
This money-saving bundle includes ALL eight of my best-selling Texas Math Scholar activity packs! Click the links below to view each individual resource.
What’s unique about this bundle?
Each of the featured TEKS in this resource includes the following components:
- Interactive notebook activity designed to provide a one-page review of each skill (two versions to suit your students’ needs)
- Communication through writing task to encourage mathematical thinking, communication, and to deepen students’ understanding of the TEKS
- Cooperative learning activity to reinforce the standard and support the development of the mathematical process standards (most activities presented in both color and black and white)
- Five-question multiple-choice quiz to evaluate student understanding and determine next steps
This resource also includes:
- Teaching notes
- Guiding questions
- Student-friendly directions
- Answer Keys
- Performance tracking sheet
What activities are included?
- Reasoning about Place Value Concept Mat
- Comparing Decimals File Folder Game
- Rounding to Tenths and Hundredths Talk ‘n’ Roll Game
- Prime and Composite Numbers Sometimes, Always, or Never
- Meaning of Parentheses and Brackets Fact or Fib
- Order of Operations File Folder Game
- Estimating with Whole Numbers, Fractions, and Decimals Talk ‘n’ Roll
- Estimating with Whole Numbers File Folder Game
- Multiplying Whole Numbers Cover Up Game
- What Went Wrong- Multiplying Whole Numbers
- Dividing Whole Numbers Cover Up Game
- You’re the Expert- Dividing Whole Numbers
- Triple Play Card Math
- Multiplying Decimals File Folder Game
- Dividing Decimals Fact or Fib
- Dividing Decimals File Folder Game
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions Picture It! Task Cards
- Multiplying Fractions Showdown
- Dividing Fractions Puzzle Match
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions and Decimals Five in a Row
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions and Decimals Task Cards
- Dividing Fractions File Folder Game
- Solving Multi-Step Equations File Folder Game
- Numerical Pattern Triple Match
- Additive and Multiplicative Concept Mat
- What's the Common Attribute? Task Cards
- Classifying Shapes Sometimes, Always, or Never
- Attributes of the Coordinate Plane Fact or Fib
- Graphing on the Coordinate Partner Game
- Graphing in the Real-World Task Cards
- Area, Perimeter, and Volume File Folder Game
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms Puzzle Match
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms Talk 'n' Roll
- Measurement Conversions File Folder Game
- Represent Categorical and Numerical Data Fact or Fib
- Scatterplot Data Match
- Solving Problems with Data Picture It! Task Cards
- Income, Payroll, Sales, and Property Taxes Fact or Fib
- Gross Income vs. Net Income Talk 'n' Roll
- Actions to Balance a Budget Sometimes, Always, or Never
- Balancing a Simple Budget Task Cards
This resource is a perfect companion for your TEKS instruction. This resource is easy-to-use and implement. The cooperative learning activities repeat across the series for ease of understanding and to promote critical thinking through the TEKS. The cooperative learning aspect of this resource allows students to support each other with specific roles as they work together to master the TEKS.
All STAAR-eligible fifth-grade TEKS standards
What Teachers are Saying about the Texas Math Scholar Series
“There are so many versatile components of this bundle. It provided materials for small groups, partner work, enrichment activities, tutorials, and extra practice. All of the resources line up with the TEKS and were very meaningful and well-thought out!”- 5th Grade Teacher
“It is very easy to use and well thought out. This will save me a ton of time so thank you!!”- 5th Grade Teacher
TEKS-aligned Related Resources for Grade 5:
Bundles in this Series:
: Includes 8 activity packs + 5 supplemental resource packs
: Includes independent practice, challenge tasks, exit tickets, short-answer assessments
I hope this product helps your Texas students master the TEKS!- The Routty Math Teacher
Keep up with The Routty Math Teacher!
Be the first to learn about doing math The Routty Way. I will send out information about new blog posts, free resources, and new product information. Sound interesting? Become a follower of The Routty Math Teacher by clicking or on the green star on any of my product pages and receive email updates in your TPT inbox.
Leave feedback and receive TPT credit!
Did you know that you can build up TPT credit by leaving feedback on our products? You can submit feedback at the time of purchase or go to “My Purchases” for a list of what you have bought in the past. Next to each title is a “Leave Feedback” button. Click it and leave a rating and comment to receive the credit. Go to TPT Credits to learn how to redeem your credits on future purchases!
Like this pack? Share it with others!
Use the share buttons so others will find it! Just click the Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest button to share it with others!