Also included in
- This GROWING BUNDLE is a perfect solution for the busy 6th grade math teacher! This bundle includes notes, quizzes, tests, spiral bellringers, classroom decor, and activities directly aligned to the 6th Grade Math Common Core State Standards. You will also receive items that ARE NOT in my store that$125.00$173.50Save $48.50
Are you tired of writing and making Anchor Charts for each standard? Do you want you students to have a reference sheet for each lesson? These anchor charts/reference sheets solve that problem! You can print and laminate for your classroom. But more importantly, you can print the black and white versions for student notebooks or binders!
You can print these as normal size paper, blow them up as posters, or print multiple on one sheet to have smaller versions!
What is included?
- Color Version (with Common Core standards)
- Color Version (without standard)
- Black & White Version (with Common Core standards)
- Black & White Version (without standard)
- Digital Flipbook Link
- New Updated Anchor Chart Version
What topics are included?
Multi-Digit Division - Standard Algorithm
Multi-Digit Division - Partial Quotient
Decimal Place Value
Powers of 10
Adding Subtracting Decimals
Multiplication with Decimals
Division with Decimals
Interpreting Fractions as Division
Multiplication as Scaling
Adding and Subtracting Fractions
Order of Operations PEMDAS
Order of Operations GEMS
2-D Figures Hierarchy
LOVE Word Problem Strategy
CUBES Word Problem Strategy
Do you want to see how these look in the classroom? Click the link below for my Instagram account!
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase. You'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would be VERY grateful for your feedback. Feedback is so VERY important!