Plan out your 5th Grade Math units with assessments that are ready to go.
This bundle includes 7 UNITS (specifically grouped by standards into units for the Georgia Standards of Excellence, but also aligned with all 5th Grade Common Core State Standards).
The tests are perfect for pre-assessing students at the beginning of the unit and formatively assessing them at the end of it. The quizzes are great checkpoints throughout the unit to determine student mastery as you work through each skill. Task Tents™ are are a great way to review all skills before the final unit test.
This bundle is PERFECT for planning out your ENTIRE 5th Grade Math curriculum for the whole year.
What you Get in EACH unit
- a paper-pencil version of a pre-and post-test for the unit
- Excel data sheets to show student growth
- study guides to help students prepare for the post-test
- a student goals sheets for your class to track their growth from the beginning of the unit to the end
- A link to a tutorial video on how to use the Excel data sheet
- a paperless version of a pre- and post-test for the created with Google Forms™ (these provide immediate scoring and data analysis, and can be exported to Google Sheets™),
- study guides in a PDF file as well as a paperless version in Google Slides™ to help students prepare for the post-test
- paperless goals sheets in Google Slides™ for your students to track their growth from the beginning of the unit to the end
- a video tutorial on how to use the product and implement it in Google Classroom™
- 46 printable quizzes with answer keys
- 45 digital quizzes in Google Forms - answer keys are in the questions on the form
- review activity for additional practice before the post-test
What are Task Tents™?
Task Tents™ are a fun way to get your students moving around while practicing, reviewing, and assessing their mastery on specific skills and standards. Students will move around with a partner answering questions on one side of the Task Tent™. They will record their answer and have it checked by their partner, who has the answer on the other side. Each pair will keep track of their correct answers and total them up at the end.
- 5.OA.1, 5.OA.2, 5.NBT.1, 5.NBT.2, 5.NBT.5, 5.NBT.6
- 5.NBT.1, 5.NBT.3, 5.NBT.4, 5.NBT.7
- 5.NBT.2, 5.NBT.7
- 5.NF.1, 5.NF.2, 5.NF.3, 5.NF.4, 5.NF.5, 5.NF.6, 5.NF.7, 5.MD.2
- 5.G.3, 5.G.4
- 5.MD.1, 5.MD.2, 5.MD.3, 5.MD.4, 5.MD.5
- 5.OA.3, 5.G.1, 5.G.2
See Georgia Department of Education’s units HERE .
Find Distance Learning Resources HERE.
- Interactive Place Value Chart
- Paperless Math Assessments
- Paper/Pencil Math Assessments
- Exit Tickets (Paper and Paperless)
- Quadrilateral Design Project
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals with Visual Models
- Multiplying Decimals with Visual Models
- Dividing Decimals with Visual Models
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Visual Models
- Multiplying Fractions with Visual Models
- Dividing Fractions with Visual Models
You can follow me for the latest news on resources and sales.
E-mail me if you have any questions
All products purchased from ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits include a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. This license is not transferable (it cannot be passed from one teacher to another). By purchasing this product, you agree that this product will be used by one teacher and will not be shared with any other colleagues without the purchase of additional licenses. The reproduction of any part of this or any other product by ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits is strictly prohibited.
All products purchased from ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits that are created and distributed through any Google platform (Drive, Sheets, Forms, Docs, etc.) include a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. This license is not transferrable (it cannot be passed from one teacher to another). The reproduction of any part of this or any other product by ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits is strictly prohibited. Link sharing is not permitted without the purchase of additional teacher licenses.