PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of 5th grade math assessments make data collection and standards based assessment easy. There are 2 assessments for each of the 5th Grade Common Core Math Standards for Operations and Algebraic Thinking. These 5th grade math assessments take all the guesswork out of standards based grading and you can easily track student achievement.
You get 2 assessments per standard. There is a Skills Check Assessment and a Performance Check Assessment for each 5th Grade Math Operations and Algebraic Thinking Standard. The key features of those assessments are:
Skills Check Assessment Key Features:
* 4 question assessment designed to assess students ability to perform the math skills from the standard (for example double digit multiplication or comparing decimals)
* Students demonstrate the mastery of specific 5th grade math skills involved
Performance Check Assessment Key Features:
* 2 questions and has students perform a task, solve a problem, and/or use higher order thinking skills
* Students demonstrate their ability to apply 5th grade math skills, use higher level thinking, and solve problems
Student Data Tracking:
* 3 ways to track student data are included
* A bar graph helps track student data; it is perfect for student data notebooks
* A standards chart tracks student progress on individual standards
* The class achievement chart to track student progress and manage data for each standard for your entire class on one easy to use sheet
This 5th grade math assessment pack is helpful for pinpointing student achievement and determining performance level with both skills and higher order performance tasks.
You can purchase this assessment pack as part of a bundled set that has assessments for all of the 5th grade Common Core Math Standards. You will save over 30% off the price of purchasing the packs for each standard.
★ You might also like: