This bundle contains 3 of our most popular resources for 5th Grade: 5th Grade Math Journals, Math Projects Gr. 3-5, and 5th Grade Math Vocabulary Resources. Purchase all three resources as a bundle and save!
1. 5th Grade Math Journals
contains 90 problem solving tasks aligned with the Common Core State Standards. Tasks can be used as Morning Work, Problem of the Day, Math Centers, for homework or assessment purposes. Included in this resource:
- a six page guide to getting started with math journals in your classroom
- overview tables showing the specific Common Core standard/s for each task
- math journal rubrics in both student and classroom display size
- 90 math journal tasks covering all 5th Grade CCSS. Tasks can be printed on address labels (Avery 5160) with 30 copies of each task on a page. Simply print, peel and pass out for students to stick in their journal. No more glue sticks or time wasted copying out tasks!
2. Math Projects Gr. 3-5
contains 39 projects aligned with the Common Core State Standards. These projects provide a great way to develop problem solving skills while linking your curriculum with real world situations and applications of math skills and concepts. Choose one a month to use as a homework project or set aside some class time on a regular basis for students to work on projects collaboratively. Either way you will be providing opportunities for students to solve real life problems while applying key math concepts and skills. Each project includes a student-friendly rubric to provide students with a clear understanding of expectations.
3. 5th Grade Math Vocabulary Resources
contains two resources to promote student independence, develop math vocabulary, and support reading and writing in mathematics. All vocabulary is aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
My Math Vocabulary Book
contains over 200 essential math words for 5th Grade. Also included are math writing prompts, math talk stems and a multiplication grid. Print a copy for each student in your class (7 double sided pages) and watch their math writing skills improve.
Also included in this file is a set of 188 Math Vocabulary Cards
for your Math Word Wall. Each card contains a key term in large font with a visual or example. Cards in each domain are color coded.
Connect with K-5 Math Teaching Resources
- Follow our TpT store
to receive notifications of upcoming sales, new products and free downloads
- Visit our website
for FREE math resources
aligned with all K-5 CCSS domains
- Follow us on Pinterest