These games make 5th grade geometry standards so much fun to practice! This 5th Grade Geometry Games Pack
contains 16 fun and engaging printable board games to help students to practice generating number patterns, plotting points on a coordinate plane, solving real world problems on a coordinate plane, classifying two-dimensional figures, and more!
This pack includes 16 ENGAGING games that cover the following 5th grade geometry skills:
Generating number patterns:
• Identify the rule between coordinating terms of two given sets of numbers
• Generate two number patterns using two rules and identify the rule between coordinating terms
• Determine the missing value when given two number patterns
• Form ordered pairs from two number patterns and graph the ordered pairs on the coordinate plane
Graphing points on the coordinate plane:
• Understand the meaning of the x and y coordinates in ordered pairs
• Understand coordinates and axes on the coordinate plane
• Plot points on the coordinate plane
• Identify points on the coordinate plane (whole numbers)
• Identify points on the coordinate plane (fractions)
• Plot points based on real world problems on the coordinate plane
• Solve real world problems by interpreting information on the coordinate plane
Classifying two-dimensional figures:
• Classify polygons (triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and octagons) as regular or irregular
• Classify triangles by side lengths (scalene, isosceles, or equilateral) and angles (acute, obtuse, right)
• Classify images of quadrilaterals
• Classify quadrilaterals by a written description of attributes
• Classify quadrilaterals in a hierarchy
All coordinate plane games only cover the first quadrant.
Types of quadrilaterals covered are parallelograms, rhombuses, rectangles, squares, and trapezoids
These games are so simple to use
and require very minimal prep
- just print, grab some basic materials, and play! They are perfect to use in math centers or as extension activities when students complete their work!
Included with this 5th Grade Geometry Games Pack:
• Instructions for play
• 16 printable games
• Answer keys for all of the games
Want to learn more about the games included?
Check out the preview file above.
Think ahead and save $$
by buying this math games pack as part of this discounted
5TH GRADE MATH GAMES BUNDLE
If you enjoyed these 5th grade games,
you may also like these other differentiated and standards-aligned 5th grade game packs:
5th Grade Place Value Games Pack
5th Grade Decimals Games Pack
5th Grade Operations Games Pack
5th Grade Fractions Games Pack
5th Grade Measurement & Data Games Pack
You might also like these other games by Games 4 Gains:
Quadrilaterals Bump Games
3D Shapes Bump Games
Locating Points on the Coordinate Plane Board Game
Real World Problems on the Coordinate Plane Board Game
Volume Board Game
Angles 'Clip and Flip' Cards
Angles 'I Have…Who Has?'
5th Grade Metric Measurement Conversions Word Problem Cards
Customary Measurement Conversions Word Problem Cards (5th)
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License