PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
11.47 MB | 40 pages
These games make 5th grade measurement and data standards so much fun to practice! This 5th Grade Measurement & Data Games Pack contains 18 fun and engaging printable board games to help students to practice customary and metric measurement conversions, fractional line plots, and volume.
This pack includes 18 ENGAGING games that cover the following 5th grade measurement and data skills:
• Customary Length Conversions
• Customary Weight Conversions
• Customary Capacity Conversions
• Mixed Customary Conversions with Fractions
• Mixed Customary Conversions with Decimals
• Metric Length Conversions with Decimals
• Metric Mass Conversions with Decimals
• Metric Capacity Conversions with Decimals
• Time Conversions
• Time Conversions with Fractions
• Line Plots with Fractions of a Unit (3 games of different levels)
• Volume of a Rectangular Prism with Centimeter Cubes
• Volume of a Solid Figure with Centimeter Cubes
• Volume of a Rectangular Prism with Dimensions (and images)
• Volume of a Rectangular Prism with Dimensions (no images)
• Additive Volume
These games are so simple to use and require very minimal prep - just print, grab some basic materials, and play! They are perfect to use in math centers or as extension activities when students complete their work!
Included with this 5th Grade Measurement & Data Games Pack:
• Instructions for play
• 18 printable games
• Answer keys for all of the games
Want to learn more about the games included? Check out the preview file above.