★ DIGITAL Math Resource
Are you looking for quality, standards based guided math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless bundle is specifically made for fifth grade
students to review all 5th grade common core math standards. This resources if perfect for a traditional guided math model or for flipped classrooms.
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-based
- Teachers who need quality, computer-based test-prep resources
- Teachers looking to differentiate instruction
★ What's CURRENTLY Included?
- Place Value - 21 slides
- Powers of 10 - 22 slides
-Read, Write, and Compare Numbers - 22 slides
- Rounding Decimals - 20 slides
- Multiply Multi-Digit Numbers - 20 slides
- Divide four-digit dividends by two-digit divisors - 20 slides
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals - 20 slides
- Multiply Decimals - 20 slides
- Divide Decimals - 20 slides
- Order of Operations - 20 slides
- Write & Interpret Expressions - 22 slides
- Form & Graph Ordered Pairs - 20 slides
- Add Fractions with Unlike Denominators - 20 slides
- Subtract Fraction with Unlike Denominators - 20 slides
- Add & Subtract Fractions - 20 slides
- Interpret Fractions as Division- 21 slides
- Multiplying Fractions - 21 slides
- Multiplication as Scaling of Numbers - 20 slides
- Multiplying Fractions - Word Problems - 20 slides
- Dividing Fractions - 20 slides
- Customary and Metric Measurement Conversions - 20 slides
- Line Plots with Fractions - 20 slides
- 5.MD.3 & 5.MD.4
- Measuring Volume - 20 slides
- Volume Problem Solving - 21 slides
- Coordinate Graphing - 21 slides
- Coordinate Plane - 22 slides
- Classifying Shapes - 28 slides
- Hierarchy of 2D Shapes - 24 slides
★ SAVE 30% when you purchase this Complete Bundle
★ Computer Skills
Students will practice the following skills:
- copy & paste
- drag & drop
- inserting shapes
- drawing lines
- entering text
- and more!
Are you a fan of my Math Tri-Folds?
If you currently use my math tri-folds, you will LOVE this resource. These digital slides are based off my math tri-folds, but they are completely different
problems. These slides are perfect for practice during computer station or computer lab time.
Please note, the only editable part of this file is the standard
, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
Grades 3-5 Digital Slides
3rd Grade Math Digital Slides
4th Grade Math Digital Slides
5th Grade Math Digital Slides
Please email any questions to email@example.com