Also included in
- 5th Grade Math Centers for Every Standard! Each standard has several math centers to allow you to differentiate and use this bundle ALL YEAR! There are over 150 math centers for 5th grade in this huge bundle!Need another grade level?Click here to see 3rd Grade Math Centers.Click here to see 4th Grad$38.00$58.00Save $20.00
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 5th grade guided math bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Need Another Grade Level?Click here to see the 3rd Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the 4th Grade$95.00$176.50Save $81.50
Do you need 5th grade fraction activities and math centers that are rigorous and varied to enhance your instruction and engage your students? This fifth grade math center resource includes 25 math centers (digital AND printable) that review 5th grade fraction skills (CCSS aligned).
Note: This resource now includes BOTH printable and digital math centers! See pages 4-14 for the details on the digital math centers.
**Note: There are some similarities among the word problems in this set and in my 4th grade version. The numbers have been changed to reflect the grade level standards, but the contexts are the same or similar.
*The fraction math centers are varied to allow you and your students variety when practicing rigorous 5th grade fraction skills.
*Many of the math centers included choice options for the students (choosing the fractions to complete equations, for example) to increase engagement.
*There are a variety of computation only fraction math centers and word problem centers.
*Each center is available in black and white only, to save ink. I printed these centers in colored card stock to add some color.
*Each center includes a teacher notes page with a picture of the center in action, a student directions page, the center cards or pieces, recording sheets, and answer key when applicable. The nature of some of the centers don’t allow for answer keys.
*The only manipulatives needed for this center are dice and a paperclip to create a spinner.
*Check out the preview to see the table of contents and all of the fraction centers included in this resource.
Check out the preview to see the table of contents and all the math centers and activities included in this file.
Here are the names/skills for the printable 5th grade fraction centers:
- Fraction Puzzles
- Spinning Fraction Sums and Differences
- Working with Mixed Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions Printable Game
- Add and Subtract Your Way to the Finish Line Board Game
- Fraction Word Problems
- Fraction Math Libs
- Fractions as Division Puzzle
- Spinning with Division & Fractions
- Fraction War
- Least to Greatest - Student Chooses Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions - Student Chooses Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions - Student Chooses Fractions
- Fraction Multiplication Puzzles
- Multiplying Fractions Printable Game
- Spinning & Multiplying Fractions
- Area of Rectangles Task Cards
- Multiplication as Resizing Sort
- Comparing Multiplication Products
- Resize it!
- Fraction Math with Recipes
- Fraction Math Libs
- Dividing with Unit Fractions Puzzles
- Spin and Roll with Fractions
- Dividing with Unit Fractions Printable Game
About the Digital 5th Grade Math Centers
•The digital math centers are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math center includes a direction page with a picture of the center.
•The digital fraction math centers vary in complexity. I highly recommend that you use the digital access table of contents to carefully preview all the options available and choose the ones that best fit the needs of your students.
•Digital recording sheets are not included since the students show their answers on the slides. However, I do recommend having the students show their work on scratch paper.
*The content for the digital math centers is the SAME as the printable math centers. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
•For answer keys, please refer to the printable centers if answer keys are applicable. Due to student choice on many of the math centers, answer keys are not included for all of the centers.
THAT THE CONTENT FOR THE DIGITAL MATH CENTERS IS THE SAME AS THE PRINTABLE MATH CENTERS
More 5th Grade Math Centers and Activities
- Digital Self-Grading 5th Grade Math Practice
- 5th Grade Find the Error Math Tasks (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math Choice Boards (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math Differentiated Skill Sheets (Digital + Printable)
- Math Prove It Tasks for 4th and 5th Grade (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math End of Year Activities (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Decimal of the Day (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math Sorts (Digital + Printable)