5th Grade Math Centers - Math Review - Board Games for the Entire Year BUNDLE
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (45)
showing 1-5 of 45 products
Also included in
- Your 5th grade students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important math concepts with these hands-on and engaging math puzzles and board games. This year-long bundle has math puzzles and board games for all the 5th grade standards. A great on-going math center, practice after a lesson, small groupPrice $109.75Original Price $218.75Save $109.00
- Are you always searching for engaging stations for specific math skills? You found the perfect 5th grade math centers set for the entire school year! Your 5th grade students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important math concepts with these hands-on and engaging math centers. This year-long bundlePrice $157.50Original Price $313.50Save $156.00
You found the perfect 5th grade math review! Your 5th grade students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important concepts during math centers with these hands-on and engaging math board games. This year-long bundle has 45 math games for EVERY 5th grade standard. A great on-going math center, practice after a lesson, small group instruction activity or even early finisher activity. You can also use these math games as a spiral review throughout the year.
Are you always searching for another math center? Wondering what to do that will keep your students engaged while you work with a small group? You won't need to search ever again. This download is PERFECT because you can have one center be a math board game center for every single 5th grade topic.
The best part? Once you teach students how to play, you won't need to ever again. Just put out the game, game pieces, and a dice - students won't even realize they are practicing their math skills!
Your students will love completing these math board games while mastering the content standards along the way. This full year bundle includes 45 sets of math board games, with each set containing 41 problems or 20 problems (depending on the topic).
View the preview above to see a detailed look at everything in this huge bundle. You can also find a list of all the skills and concepts included below.
Save $64.75 by purchasing this math board game year long bundle for 5th grade.
*Updated to include all game topics for 5th grade Florida's BEST standards!
The following items are included in this 100+ page resource:
- Directions Page for Students
- 45 Board Games
- Answer Keys for each Board Game
- Recording Sheet for Students (5 different options!)
What’s the best way to use this board game?
- Math Centers or Stations
- Whole Group Practice
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Activities
- Send home to engage students’ families
Tips for Playing this Math Game:
- Read the directions to the students and model how to play.
- Be prepared with dice/spinner and game pieces for each player (paperclips, pencil top erasers, pieces from another game, etc.)
- Every student should solve every problem - not just the person who rolls.
- Create groups of 2-4 students. The lower number of students means the more focused students are while playing.
- Remind students that the focus is not playing the game but that’s just an added bonus! The focus should be on practicing math skills.
- Show students how to compare and discuss answers. Did you both get the same answer? If students get different answers, ask them to solve the problem using a different strategy or help coach each other through the problem.
Do your students need math practice? Students will be playing a game and will often forget that they are even practicing math skills! Research shows that challenge-based gamification in the classroom leads to an increase of 34.755% in student performance (ScienceDirect, 2020).
What will you love the most about these games? Your students will quickly learn the instructions to play the board game and will get right to work on playing (and practicing) their math skills. This resource is easy to use and requires very little prep. It’s also printer friendly so you’ll only use black ink!
- Order of Operations Board Game
- Patterns Board Game
- Writing and Solving Expressions Board Game
- Writing Equations from Word Problems
- Solving One Step Equations
- Multi Step Word Problems
- Input and Output Tables
- True or False Equations
Number Sense and Operations
- Multiply Whole Numbers (2 digit by 2 digit) Board Game
- Multiply Whole Numbers (2 digit by 3 digit and 3 digit by 3 digit) Board Game
- Divide Whole Numbers Board Game
- Rounding Decimals Board Game
- Comparing Decimals Board Game
- Writing Decimals in Expanded and Word Form Board Game
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals Board Games
- Multiplying Decimals Board Game
- Dividing Decimals Board Game
- Multiplying Powers of Ten Board Game
- Multiplying and Dividing Powers of Ten Board Game
- Exponents Board Game
- Relationships Between Digits Board Game
- Compose and Decompose Decimals
- Multiplying Decimals to Find Area
- Adding Decimals to Find Perimeter
- Writing Fractions as Division Problems Board Game
- Writing Whole Numbers as Fractions Board Game
- Equivalent Fractions Board Game
- Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions Board Game
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators Board Game
- Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators Board Game
- Multiplying Fractions Board Game
- Dividing Fractions Board Game
- Dividing Fractions Word Problems Game
- Multiplying Fractions to Find Area
- Adding Fractions to Find Perimeter
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators Word Problems
- Measurement Conversions Customary Units Board Game
- Measurement Conversions Metric Units Board Game
- Calculate Volume Math Board Game
- Money Word Problems
Data Analysis and Probabliity
- Plot Ordered Pairs on Coordinate Grids Math Board Game
- 2D Figures (Classifying Quadrilaterals) Math Board Game
- Classify Triangles Math Board Game
- Identify and Classify 3D Shapes
★ Check out the preview to see exactly what is included in this WHOLE YEAR bundle!
★ Printer Friendly Resource! All pages are in black ink ONLY. If you are looking to add color, feel free to print on colorful cardstock.
★ Each of these games are sold separately.
★ Looking for games for 2nd grade? 2nd Grade Math Board Games YEAR LONG Bundle!
★ Looking for games for 3rd grade? 3rd Grade Math Board Games YEAR LONG Bundle!
★ Looking for games for 4th grade? 4th Grade Math Board Games YEAR LONG Bundle!
★ Looking for games for 6th grade? 6th Grade Math Board Games YEAR LONG Bundle!
Teachers Like You Say This:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Very easy to use and I truly believe students learn best through game play.” -Tony
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love playing games and a simple, easy prep game like this is a great addition to math centers, early finisher activities, and review days.” -Nicole
Save money on future TpT resources!
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
You may also like…
→ 5th Grade Math Puzzles - A great center to add to your rotations!
→ Differentiated Math Centers - Add another center to your collection - and it's leveled to meet your students' needs!
→ 5th Grade Math Assessment Test Prep - See where your students are struggling!
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com