Also included in
- 5th Grade Math Centers for Every Standard! Each standard has several math centers to allow you to differentiate and use this bundle ALL YEAR! There are over 150 math centers for 5th grade in this huge bundle!Need another grade level?Click here to see 3rd Grade Math Centers.Click here to see 4th Grad$38.00$58.00Save $20.00
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 5th grade guided math bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Need Another Grade Level?Click here to see the 3rd Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the 4th Grade$95.00$176.50Save $81.50
Do you need 5th grade measurement and data activities and math centers that are rigorous and varied to enhance your instruction and engage your students? This fifth grade math center resource includes 16 math centers (digital AND printable) that review fifth grade measurement and data skills (CCSS aligned).
Note: This resource now includes BOTH printable and digital math centers! See pages 4-12 for the details on the digital math centers.
*The math centers are varied to allow you and your students variety when practicing 5th grade measurement and data skills.
*Some of the math centers included choice options for the students (choosing the fractions to create line plots, for example) to increase engagement.
*Each center is available in black and white only, to save ink. I printed these centers in colored card stock to add some color.
*Each center includes a teacher notes page with a picture of the center in action, a student directions page, the center cards or pieces, recording sheets, and answer key when applicable. The nature of some of the centers don’t allow for answer keys.
*The only manipulatives needed for this center are dice and a paperclip to create a spinner.
*Check out the preview to see the table of contents and all of the measurement centers included in this resource.
Here are the names/skills for the printable 5th grade measurement and data centers:
- Length Conversion Puzzles
- Weight Conversion Puzzles
- Capacity Conversion Puzzles
- 2 Measurement Conversion Board Games (1 Standard and 1 Metric)
- True or False
- 2 Printable Games (1 Standard and 1 Metric)
- Line Plot Problems
- Spin to Create a Line Plot
- Volume Puzzles
- True or False: Concepts of Volume
- Volume Puzzles
- Spinning Dimensions
- 2 Volume Printable Games (lwh and Bh)
- Missing Dimensions Task Cards
- Race to 1,000 (or 500)
- Additive Volume
•The digital math activities in this resource are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math activity includes a direction page with an image of the activity .
•Digital recording sheets are not included since the students show their answers on the slides.
*The content for the digital math centers is the SAME as the printable math centers. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
•For answer keys, please refer to the printable centers if answer keys are applicable. Due to student choice on many of the math centers, answer keys are not included for all of the centers.
***THE CONTENT FOR THE DIGITAL MATH CENTERS IS THE SAME AS THE PRINTABLE MATH CENTERS***
More 5th Grade Math Centers and Activities
- Digital Self-Grading 5th Grade Math Practice
- 5th Grade Find the Error Math Tasks (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math Choice Boards (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math Differentiated Skill Sheets (Digital + Printable)
- Math Prove It Tasks for 4th and 5th Grade (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math End of Year Activities (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Decimal of the Day (Digital + Printable)
- 5th Grade Math Sorts (Digital + Printable)