I created this resource to assist me in planning interventions for my 5th graders prior to our End Of Year Test. I also wanted a resource that held students accountable for the specific standards they are falling behind on. I kept a copy of this in my teacher intervention notebook and there was a copy posted in the classroom that served as a working document for students during their math practice.
This resources allowed me to utilize data in order to know with certainty where my students needed attention. Using this data, I was able to see what standard I needed to reteach and also able to plan for small group standard-based review.
This system empowers students to take the reigns in their own math advancements.
Each student will focus on one of the math standards they were not proficient on. During the course of the week, they will meet with a teacher in a small group with others, have partner practice, independent practice, and then a post-assessment.
This download includes:
- 6 total versions of the student data sheet, each containing student numbers
- 1 editable Excel document AND 1 PDF document that outlines each standard and unit breakdown in accordance with unit maps
- 1 editable Excel document AND 1 PDF document that outlines each standard
- 1 editable Excel document AND 1 PDF document that outlines each the description of each standard only
- Directions for implementing data-driven instruction into your classroom
- Data color chart to be used as a rubric
- Math data checklist that allows students to keep track of their review
Other resources can be found here:
Follow me for the latest resources!