5th Grade Math Game Show Bundle | Test Prep Math Review Games | All Standards!
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
Also included in
- Take review days from dull to dazzling with these Jeopardy-style classroom games! Use these highly engaging Game Show PowerPoint Games to make skill review something that students are EXCITED to do! My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every wordPrice $295.00Original Price $514.24Save $219.24
- Take review days from dull to dazzling with these Jeopardy-style classroom games! Use these highly engaging Game Show PowerPoint Games to make skill review something that students are EXCITED to do! My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every word aPrice $165.00Original Price $280.25Save $115.25
If you teach 5th-grade math and your students LOVE games, then this Game Show BUNDLE is for you! Kids loving practicing their math skills when they get to play these Game Show Games!
This bundle includes 15 games to review all of the common core standards for 5th grade. Buy them all and SAVE over 20% on the total value of these resources.
- Teachers who want to review the 5th-grade math standards in a fun and engaging way
- Teachers who are looking for a consistent game to use in math class for students to review. Teach the game once and use them all year!
Please purchase one license for each teacher using these resources. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
(All common core standards covered in all areas: OA, NBT, NF, MD, & G)
*Check out the preview in each game to see more.
- 5.OA.1/5.OA.2/5.OA.3: Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- 5.NBT.1/5.NBT.2 Powers of 10
- 5.NBT.3: Decimal Place Value
- 5.NBT.4: Rounding Decimals
- 5.NBT5/5.NBT.6: Multiply & Divide Whole Numbers
- 5.NBT.7: Add, Subtract, Multiply & Divide Decimals
- 5.NF.1/5.NF.2: Add & Subtract Fractions
- 5.NF.3: Fractions as Division
- 5.NF.4/5.NF.5/5.NF.6: Multiplying Fractions
- 5.NF.7: Divide Unit Fractions
- 5.MD.1: Convert Measurements
- 5.MD.2: Line Plots
- 5.MD.3/5.MD.4/5.MD.5: Volume
- 5.G.1/5.G.2: Coordinates
- 5.G.3/5.G.4: 2-D Figures
- Versions included with this resource:
- (working gameboard and scoreboard) *Recommended*
- (Track your own questions used and points)
- (Track your own questions used and points)
- Teacher's manual is included.
- This file is NOT EDITABLE.
PLEASE NOTE: This resource was created based on fifth-grade math standards. None of the resources have the grade level on them so that they can still be used as a review, if needed, in other grade levels.
✔ 25 Question Slides: various questions reviewing the standards in a variety of ways
✔ 25 Answer Slides: answers to the 25 question slides that link from each question to the answer.
✔ Game Board Slide: all question categories and amounts (click to go to a question and amounts will disappear as they are used)
✔ Scoreboard Slide: track points for each team with a WORKING SCOREBOARD!
✔ Buttons on EVERY SLIDE that will take you back to the game board or scoreboard.
✔ Reset Page buttons on the scoreboard and game board.
*Check out the preview video to see how it works and the difference between each version.
I play this game a little differently. I like to have all students ENGAGED and REVIEWING every question. So, I do this by having each team answer every question. Here’s how it goes:
- Divide students into groups of up to six teams.
- One team chooses the category and amount. EVERYONE answers the questions with their groups and records their answer on their whiteboards.
- The team whose turn it is shows me their answer. If correct, I award them the points. If incorrect, any team that has the correct answer can go for the steal and get the points for that question.
- Then the next team gets to choose the category and points.
★★★You might also like:★★★
✰ ALL of my Game Show PowerPoint Games!!!
✰ ALL ACCESS Game Show Bundle (EVERY Game Show I've made + all future Game Shows)
✰ ALL ACCESS MATH ONLY Game Show Bundle
✰ ALL ACCESS ELA ONLY Game Show Bundle
How to score some TPT credit to use on future purchases!
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches!:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺