5th Grade Math Interactive Notebooks - Bundle Includes 2 Different Options!
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- This 5th Grade Math Bundle will completely simplify the way that you teach math for 5th grade this year! Every lesson is scaffolded and builds upon prior knowledge.Each unit includes several resources to coincide with the PowerPoint lessons. All of the lessons correlate with the resources and the inPrice $130.00Original Price $253.50Save $123.50
These 5th grade math interactive notebooks are the perfect way to teach math to your 5th graders!
- This notebook includes over 100 pages that cover all 5th grade Common Core Standards.
- Don't like to have your students cut and glue? No worries - these notes can also be stapled or placed into math folders!
- I use these notes with my own 5th graders, so I can vouch for their success!
- Cover Pages
- 2 Different Options (see preview)
- 104 pages of notes
- Simple Cut Lines to make cutting and gluing faster!
- Answer Keys
- I have also included EASEL versions that you can assign via Google Classroom™! My students used this version when we were distance learning and it worked SO well! They can easily type text or draw on their notes.
1. Multiply Multi-Digit Whole Numbers 5.NBT.B.5
2. Find Whole-Number Quotients (Standard, Partial-Product, and Area Model) 5.NBT.B.6
3. Use Parentheses, Brackets, and Braces in Numerical Expressions 5.OA.A.1
4. Write and Interpret Simple Expressions 5.OA.A.2
5. Generate Numerical Patterns and Form Ordered Pairs 5.OA.B.3
1. Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators 5.NF.A.1
2. Solve Word Problems 5.NF.A.2
3. Interpret Fractions as Division 5.NF.B.3
4. Multiply a Fraction by a Fraction or Whole Number 5.NF.B.4
5. Find the Area of a Rectangle Using Fractional Side Lengths 5.NF.B.4.B
6. Interpret Multiplication as Scaling 5.NF.B.5
7. Divide Unit Fractions and Whole Numbers 5.NF.B.7
8. ALSO includes review pages for: Factors, Multiplies, Simplifying Fractions, and Changing Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers
1. Define a Coordinate System 5.G.A.1
2. Solve Real World Problems by Graphing on a Coordinate Plane 5.G.A.2
3. Understand the Attributes of Two-Dimensional Figures and Their Subcategories 5.G.B.3
4. Classify Two-Dimensional Figures in a Hierarchy 5.G.B.4
1. Convert Different Measurement Units and Solve Real World Problems 5.MD.A.1
2. Make Line Plots to Display Different Sets of Fraction Measurements 5.MD.B.2
3. Recognize Volume of Solid Figures 5.MD.C.3
4. Measure Volume by Counting Unit Cubes 5.MD.C.4
5. Apply the Formula for Volume 5.MD.C.5
6. Recognize Volume as Additive 5.MD.C.5.C
1. Recognize Multi-Digit Numbers in Base 10 - 5.NBT.A.1
2. Explain Patterns in Number of Zeros by Powers of 10 – 5.NBT.A.2
3. Read, Write, and Compare Decimals – 5.NBT.A.3
4. Use Place Value to Round Decimals – 5.NBT.A.4
5. Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide Decimals – 5.NBT.B.7
REVIEWS FROM OTHER TEACHERS:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kimberly R. said, “What a great resource!! I find myself really using this and am often asked where I purchased it. Thank you for your hard work!! Will purchase from you again!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kristine S. said, "Great resource! My students connect well with things we put in our journals and have them as a reference for when they are "stuck." Thank you!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Pansy L. said, "I absolutely love these! Thank you so much. Kids used their notebooks daily!"
Do you want your students to Love ❤️ Learning Math?
SAVE with Bundles:
⭐ Let's get to know each other! ⭐
- Grab these FREE 5th Grade Word Problem Task Cards and transform your upper elementary classroom with monthly tips to your email!
- Learn New Classroom Ideas on my Blog
- Follow Me on Instagram
- If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.